Product: Trendy Deal Store Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 7 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
Product:

Trendy Deal Store - Never received items

I purchased an inflatable tent from trendydeal store. When I received an email stating that my item was delivered, I contacted them, they then said that there was a problem at the post office, so they’ll send a replacement. Again it was said that it was delivered. I contacted them again this time asking what courier company they used and what was there method of tracking the item. I then got an email stating I will have a refund within 10 working days and a replacement as an apology. The refund never happened and the item wasn’t delivered. I tried to log onto there website and found that it no longer existed. Do list my money. Scammers. Pissed off with myself as I am normally very careful about purchases.
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

Trendy Deal Store - HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER SINCE OCT. 4TH

I placed an order for a Smart Watch, on October 4th. I have not received my purchase in 2 months!

Trendy Deal Store - NEVER RECEIVED ORDER

Order 2 all weather pods.10/1/2018 Trendy Deal took my money but never sent me anything.10/3/2018 I received email 0rder shipped out. 11/3/2018 I received an email stating the order would be arriving soon to keep an eye out. I emailed them on 11/23/2018 stating I haven't received anything, Got no response. Today is 12/13/2018 and I sent another email stating I haven't received my order. Now the company is no longer on line. WTF !! Trendy Deal Store just takes you hard earned $$$ and sends nothing!! I want my money or product!!! Never buy from this place !!! CROOKS!!
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
I didn't like
  • Did not send what i ordered but took my money

Trendy Deal Store - LIARS

Never received my order and I got an email stating refund processed!! Nope, tried reaching them, nothing. They are liars and speakers!! Do not order anything from them!!

Trendy Deal Store - Order

I ordered my stuff over two months ago, I went on vacation 11/16 -11/24 I come home and fed ex send the item back. So I'm asking for a refund or my package
#1420417
Reply to reviews
Cant belive i fell for this as i ordered something and it came and i was impressed. I then ordered 4 pods at £54:80 and that was in August. After emails going back and forth the last one i got from them at the end of September was to say, sorry it hasn't come we will...

Trendy Deal Store - Hi everyone, actually I bought fro

Exactly for me as well too, and i already send them 3 times email and they never respond it and care about their customer , they just sed me an email buy more and get discount, i am really angry about this and such a bad customer service . Who’s in charge?