Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Have a question

Need a phone number to talk to someone in person

5 answers
Need a phone number. Where is my order for the sport pod I ordered on October 5th 2018. I received a message to say it had been delivered. It has not.
I ordered 2 Outdoor pods totaling $27.96,on Sept.9th.when shall I expect it?it is a Christmas gift.
HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Unfortunately, there is no opportunity to contact the company representatives by phone. However, you can contact Trendy Deal Store via email or a social networking page.
@On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center What is the email address I need my stuff or my money back
HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
@Tamara Allen You may try to contact The Trendy Deal Store via trendydealstore@gmail.com
View more answers (4)

Where is my order #5958 Ordered over a month ago?

I paid $120.00 now you are listing it for 69.00 . If i don't receive a call from this company i will report this company as a fraud!! I have left many messages with no response.

1 answer
Ann McDonald
Unfortunately, we cannot make the Trendy Deal Store to call you back. trendydealsstores.com website is currently unavailable.

How do I get a refund?

I ordered 2 items totalling £49.52 on 10th July 2019. Ive still not received them.

I’ve emailed about 6 times on different emails git no answer off any of them.

This is totally unacceptable. I’m furious

1 answer
Ann McDonald

Unfortunately, Trendy Deal Store website doesn't provide any information about their refund policy as well as no contact number for their customer service. You may try to contact them via their Instagram page.
View

Under different company names ????

by Jennel

Have noticed 2 more companies showing up on Facebook with the same products we all got scammed on... All payable in British pounds and free except you pay the shipping.One is Incredible Deals on Line 9 this is the free item one) The 2nd one is Ace Trendy... Just a heads up to be aware

Order#78780 paidE16.45

by Tawn

Andreas Georgiades where is it are you a scam why you don't deliver?

Cancel my order

by Duel

I have an order from September I still have received, I would like to cancel that order. Can you please deposit my money back into my account please?

Outdoor tents

by Nathanial

I ordered these 3 tents 4 months ago received an email saying that it has been shipped and they never came. Is there a way I can get the product or my money back?

i dont get shippment

by Noely

many time i mail u i took my money but i dont get shipment im waiting ;ast four months

Selling

by Harriette

Why are they allowed to advertise on Facebook and how do I get my money back?

Order

by Tyriq

I paid this company $27.94 for shipping of a product. I have not received the order.

Supposedly if was mailed oct.22. Is there any way I can recoup my money?

my item I order

by Linus

where is my order? I would appreciate if you will give me my 18.34

Where are my articles?

by Mckinnley

You have charged my account 3 times Sept. 18, 2018 $18.39, Sept.

27, 2018 $18.45 and Oct. 06, 2018 $36.69 I have received nothing from you and have turned my complaint over to Capital One

Order,(not received)

by Hetty

I’ve had several emails stating my package was delivered, well I’ve never received nor was my account credited. I realize now that it was a scam,and will make sure everyone knows

Where is my order

by Phyllis L

What’s up with this company what give you the right to rip off people that work hard for there money aw you don’t give a ***

Questions 14