Hobart, Tasmania

Like most of your customers I am pissed off because I ordered from you in September 2018 and my purchase still has not turned up. You told me you would resend my order that has not happened. These are your words.

GREAT NEWS! YOUR ORDER WILL ARRIVE VERY SOON

Hey Heather, this is just a quick email to let you know that the order we resent to you (including free gifts) should be with you anytime in the next few days - make sure to keep an eye out! :) Also, don't forgot your new exclusive lifetime discount code which you can use on our site (already applied) if you fancy treating yourself? ;)

Thanks for shopping with us!

You even told me you would send a refund and that has not happened either.

These are your words

RECENT ORDER - REFUND ISSUED

Hey Heather, your order should have been delivered by now - but we realise due to an initial error by our systems which caused the delay - you actually deserve the order for FREE.

We have issued a refund for your entire order, and you can of course keep the contents of the parcel we sent! Refunds can take up to 5-7 working days to be fully processed in some cases (unfortunately this is out of our control), but you'll receive an email to confirm this anyway, so no need to check :)

We really hope that next time we can serve you better.

Thanks for shopping with us!

Just a lot of words that are lies from you.

Now you ignore my emails, no integrity, no honesty, just stealing from people. DISGUSTING!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Trendy Deal Store Shipping Service.

Trendy Deal Store Cons: Promised order not sent and promised refund not sent.

Comments

I ordered back in October for Christmas presents for my girls. I never received anything nor could find any information to get my money back.

I will never do that again. I will stick to amazon!

Trendy Deal Store Reviews